Conducted a detailed analysis of infrastructure, functional and non-functional requirements, determined the software and hardware architecture of the solution, the requirements for system design.
Determined that the best solution would be to use Open edX with customizations.
Developed a platform in accordance with the requirements of the terms of reference, conducted internal testing of the system. Localization in the Ukrainian. Convenient, pleasant, and clear interface.
The platform consists of:
1. LMS - to provide online learning
(Registration page, login page, main page, course catalog, course categories, course, admin panel, journal of assessments, glossary, bookmarks, module for mailing to registered users)
2. Studio - to provide content for online learning
(Registration page, login page, course categories (class and subject), course creation and editing page, media files, system setup module, schedule and details, pages (sections on the horizontal panel), textbooks, certificate)
3. Preview - to provide testing of educational content
The Preview subsystem has the same appearance as the LMS subsystem. The subsystem is used to test the course and its content by teachers and instructors. The Preview subsystem has no other functionality. The subsystem is accessed by an administrator, a master course instructor, and a teacher.
Provided prompt upload of content to the platform. Transferred about 800 courses and data of 5000 users from some old platform to the new one in one week. At the beginning of the 2021-2022 school year, 1,800 lessons in 18 subjects were available.
Provided source code and compiled modules, database models, description of platform architecture, user guide, project management report, and other data and documents.
Provided technical support:
- Ensured compliance with the requirements for the protection of information in the system.
- Provided advice during the deployment of the solution in order to launch the system into experimental and industrial operation.
- Provides support for both the client and the users of the platform.
- Ensuring maximum data processing speed. Automatic scaling provides system flexibility.
- The role of construction design instructors was performed by the Prozori Solutions team (10 instructors).